Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Can’t Read Thread

mefromuic

Is it just me? I cant read the Medical Device Design thread. I know it's not locked because I see the number of replies and views go up.

Also, who are the admins? The FAQ threads from the main page are also unviewable or empty.

I searched and I see what looks like 5 medical device or device design threads, all started by the same guy (DiegoObledo) and none with replies. Looks like a guy abusing the forums, frankly. Some of the threads I can access, some I can't. What thread are you talking about?

There is also one by DrWily55. I can't read that one. I get a message that says there are no posts related to this topic.

kdem said:
There is also one by DrWily55. I can't read that one. I get a message that says there are no posts related to this topic.

That's the one im talking about. I get the same message. Ok good, so I'm not the only one. It's jsut odd though. There must be others that can read it and are replying to it.

Oh well

mefromuic said:
kdem said:

That's the one im talking about. I get the same message. Ok good, so I'm not the only one. It's jsut odd though. There must be others that can read it and are replying to it.

Oh well

It appears to be tied to the thread above it somehow, no one is looking or posting the the "Medical Device" thread.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back