Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

BOM, Report symbol list

g_zolee

Hi,
I tried to find a complet list of report symbols, unfortunately without success (have a student edition without access to the proe support). Can someone help me?
I would like to make a table and put baloons in a drawing only on the parts in the assembly which are not hiden. Is it possible?
Is it possible to crate a table and baloons which contains only few elements of the main assembly and some of the parts from the subassembly?
Many thanks.

Hi,

I do not think filtering in a BOM tablecan be done automatically. You have to blank out the items which you don not need.

Regards,

Anand

Thanks ttroglio,
this is a very usefull ebook for me!
Still not shure if removal of the hiden parts with a filter is possible. Blanking works but i have more than 300 parts... It will be nice to know hove to remove them automatically.

g,

Let me try this at home. When you mean hidden parts in an assy do you mean parts that are supresssed off? If I remember correctly you can set up your BOM table in a way to not show those items.

I run Wildfire 3.0 Student at home as well.

I have also the WF 3 SE. When I say hidden, I mean simply to hide a component in the model tree or using a layer and hiding the whole layer. I'm not sure if I done the whole organisation of my assy correctly. Parts and subassys are organised in a diffrent layers in the main assy. It will be very usefull to create a drawing and BOM which contains only the elements from the choosen layer.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back