Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

BOM list for rep view

KK_designer

Hi,

Is there a option/command for drawing BOM to show only model representing parts?

Example: if i have assembly with 500 parts, and using view manager I pick 10 parts for Rep view. Now I wanna make drawing wich BOM will content only those 10 parts with all information about it (standard BOM table). That drawing sholud be (i suppose) created from example model (model with 500 parts)?

In other way/path is to make new subassembly and than make a drawing...

Thanks

You can select the representation used for the repeat region by selecting Repeat Region, Model/Rep.

I'm getting this. So my BOM table shows info wich I need and is ok (after adjusting parameters under repeat region).
Next step is how to show description and part (or assem) code/name for this rep view inside BOM table (inside drawing frame)? What are parameters for this info or wich is the path??

Example: rep view contain 10 parts and I wanna call them with one name, and this name I wanna show inside drawing...is there parameter for this issue?

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back