Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

BOM Balloons

Mia_Sacay

Hi,

I hope somebody can help me with this issue. I am a PROE WF3 user, recently I received a task using WF2, i am having problems with the detailing, I cant add a new set of BOM balloons that belongs in a new sheet, and the region table belongs to another sheet. I have shown the BOM balloons already in another sheet, and since the parts are too many to be shown on one sheet, i decided to add another, then came the problem.

Please help!

Thanks Doronron for the effort, but i also need the BOM balloons from the other sheet thats why I am having trouble now. The parts are just too many to be shown on one sheet that is why I have to distribute the BOM balloons to other sheet. This issue is easy on WF3, no problem with it, but with WF2 it is a big problem.

Thanks again!

divide the BOM in two parts.

part one sould be on sheet 1 having all the componenets of sheet one and BOM 2 should be on sheet 2 having all the rest components

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back