Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

BOM ballon line thickness

puppet

Is there a setting which i can thicken the lines of the BOM baloon's? i am not talking about the text but rather the balloon itself.

Also i am in the process of making a instruction manual. I am wondering what method people use to export their drawings to WORD, or PDF. or some text editor.

ATM i am using microsoft image printer to get a tiff file. which nicely inserts to word. The final product will then be printed to PDF. Giving the customer a CD and printed copy.

I tried this a few weeks ago and didn't find a way, in time.I ended up with making the text a little bigger and thicker, I used "filled". But then when I finished my project I found this on ptc site:

http://www.ptc.com/cs/cs_25/howto/dwt572/dwt572.htm

I think I could have used this to create a balloon symbol with a thicker line (just create a circle and change the line style) and then assign the symbol to the balloons like it says, but now it's too late. But give it a try and see if it's working.

This is how it happens, when you don't need it then you find out how to do it.
smiley2.gif

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back