Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Best 5 button mouse for proe

I had a 3DConnexion SpaceNavigator maybe a year ago. I had to use it with caution because Pro/E started lagging if I used it too much. If I wanted to highligt e.g. a feature it took 5-10 seconds after I moved the mouse pointer on it. I googled on the problem and it seemed I was not the only one. I couldn't find anyone who had solved either. Eventually I got tired of not being able to use it to the fullest and gave it to a colleague.

Edited by: m-d-e

m-d-e said:
I had a 3DConnexion SpaceNavigator maybe a year ago. I had to use it with caution because Pro/E started lagging if I used it too much. If I wanted to highligt e.g. a feature it took 5-10 seconds after I moved the mouse pointer on it. I googled on the problem and it seemed I was not the only one. I couldn't find anyone who had solved either. Eventually I got tired of not being able to use it to the fullest and gave it to a colleague.

I have never been a fan of the pre-selection highlighting, so I turned it off. Since then, I haven't had any lagging problems associated with my device.

audctrl said:
I have never been a fan of the pre-selection highlighting, so I turned
it off. Since then, I haven't had any lagging problems associated with
my device.
Ok, I use it a lot. I turn it on and off so often that I've even made a button for it.
Well, maybe there's a solution for it now. I hope there is - I really liked using the thing.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back