Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

bend part drawing in one sheet

kulkarni_gkk

Dear Friends,

Can any one help me out. I want to create drawing for bend part (sheet metal Part)

I want to put in one sheet both bend part view and flat condition view ( sheet developement view) can any one help me out or this.

all of your suggesations or wel cme.

Regards

Gopal Kulkarni

The treatment is slightly different for sheet metal.

Edit > setup>Flat state >create>.....

You would now have created a flat state of the part (this would also add an instance of the part in flat state) any feature created later would also be reflected in the flat state.

In the drawing mode, Add the flat state model (file >properties>drawing models>add....

Now you can create views for both bent and flat state.

Hi srinivas,

I know both of the above method.i dont want to use the family table or by adding models in the drawing. do you know is there any other method. by that I can make it in simple without addding model or without making family table.

waiting for your responce.

Cheer up friends

Gopal Kulkarni

Which version of Pro E are you using? If you are using wildfire 3.0 you can create a part rep of the model in the flat and bent states and add both reps to the drawing. If you are using Wildfire 2.0 you can create an assembly of the part, and create a rep for each the flat and bent state of the part. If you are using an earlier version of Pro E, I think the method is similar to 2.0. Let me know if you need help with this task and I will guide you

Why not use the family table and add the model to the drawing? What problems do you have with this method?

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back