Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

ANSYS WB V10.0

hnguye14

Hello everyone,

I have tough timeintergrating ProE WF V3.0 and Solidworks into the ANSYS WB V10.0 environment. You have any tip or procedure, please let me know. I thank you in advance.

Hoang

Tools--->Options-->protk.dat--->D:\Program Files\ANSYS Inc\v110\AISOL\CAD Integration\ProE\intel\WBPlugInPEU.dll

your path can be different than this.

then add this option and apply then save your config.pro file in the Text folder of your Pro/Engineer WF3.0 installation.

Exit proe and restart.

Israr

Hi Israr,

Thank you for your advice. I had set both CAD programs (ProE and Solidworks) in the ANSYSY directory. When I pull a PROE CAD file into ANSYS environment for FEA analysis. ANSYS doesn't like it at all. I have error message that stated as" ANSYS LICENSE MANAGER ERROR. Geomettry interface for ProE check out failed for the product problem encountered. The following license file does not exit or cannot be read:

C:\Program~1\ANSYS~1\shared~\lLicens~1\licensse.dat

Servers/license files searched:

C\Program~1\ANSYS~1\shared~1\license.dat

I didn't see FlexLM icon the control panel. Please let me know, you have a better method solving this problem.

Thanks,

Hoang

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back