Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

animation and photorender

Leonello

Is it possible to make animation with rendering definition aspect? In other words, can I use the photorendering aspect of my model also in the animation?

Thank you very much for your attention.

Sincerely,

Leonello

Hi Leo,

when you are capturing the animation, the is an option called photorenderer frames. Just check it and capture..

You will need to do the photorenderer setup before you capture the animation (mpeg file)

besides, the capturing will take quite long to for animation + photorendering. It render every single frame for ur animation.

For example: 4 sec animation = 4 x 25 = 100 frames

if render a frame need 2 minutes, you will need to wait more that 200 minutes for the capturing..

I'ld always advise that render thru the night..

Enjoy!!
smiley36.gif

Leonello,

Another tip for rendered animations is to make sure that your lights are fixed to the 'room' or studio, rather than the model. I fix the lights to the model whilst I'm setting up, then when I'm happy with the render, I change them to locked to room, then render the animation. This way the highlights track across the model as it is animated, leading to a very realistic effect.

Have fun!

Rod

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back