Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Advanced help topic CD

sarveshs

Hello All Group Members,

If any one of you have access to the two proE help cdscalled Advanced Help Topics? Can u send the pdf files ofmechanism tutotrial in the advance assembly pdf file?

Hope this will be useful for me!

Sarvesh

Got burned badly with this before..
smiley36.gif
I offered the Pro/Mold Pdf and I'd say I have sent it out probably around 200 times!

2005-05-16_111126_mechanism_design_extension.part1.rar

2005-05-16_111212_mechanism_design_extension.part2.rar

2005-05-16_111026_mechanism_design_extension.part3.rar

you need WinRAR to extract them and need all in the same directory..

Enjoy!

Hi

Thanks for sending the files, but i am unable to extract them. But thanks once again . Can u send some mechanica tutorials to my mail id mentioned below.

Thanking you.

With Regards,

S.Shanishchar

[email protected]

hi james.lynch,

the file floated by u on mechanism design is really worth haveing...i
have downloaded it and gone throu it. do u have this kind of
other files specially for modelling, assembly and analysis ? can u plz
send me them on my

emil id [email protected]

i would be really thankful to u.

hi james,

Even i am not able to access the file. I followed the steps that you told. Can you send me the files.

[email protected]

Thanks in advance.

If not James, anyone who got the file can also mail them to me. PLeasetake time and help me i am really interested in seeing the file.

Thanks

Sari

I am able to download the files to the same folder then simply open the first file - it did ask me to find the second file so I simply browsed to it and presto! done..

can you post a screen shot of the error? I know it owuld seem simple to simply e-mail you the file, but the last tiem I postedthat I had one of these files I'd say I sent it out probably 200 times! quite a bit of time really...

have another go, when you get the error , post a screen shot and I'll see if we can fix it..

hi james,

Thanks for your reply, just now i could download the files. When i am trying to unzip file1 , it was asking for file 2 and 3 so i pointed the link to the other zip file and i could download it. thanks for the files.

They are really helpful.

Are there any tutorial for Advanced Mechanica also. I will be really thankful if anyone can post them.

thanks in advance

Sari

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back