Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Admin Group

Heh.

I wonder if that guy used to work for PTC?
smiley36.gif

> would grant us permission to reply to the post!

Ditto.

OTOH, if it's just some kinda 'we care' feel good PR thing leave it alone 'cause I don't wanna waste my time.

I'd like a 'Brag' area or a 'Show and Tell' area in the forum!!

Somewhere that people can post their work without comment so people see what others are doing. Maybe get a bit of feedback if they want. I'd like to post some of my work now and then but don't feel there's anywhere that I can put and just say, 'Hey, look at what I've done'.

Just my thoughts

I can see it now ...

"Hmm, I asked for suggestions and haven't gotten any. I guess everything is fine!"

I'd like to see some active users involved with the setup and administration of the forum. We're on the ground here, using the software and participating in discussions, give us some role in maintaining and improving the site.

Frankly, even in the last years of Jason's ownership of the site, he wasn't real active. Since Design World took over, it hasn't gotten any better.

Be Positive guys........

Perhaps they are coming out with a THREE Minute survey form which can capture our requests in a more structured way.....

Admins...... Looking forward to the form.

Thanks David for this post. I can atleast reply.
smiley36.gif

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back