Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Wrong result color! why?

sagrob

Hi All!

Why is the resultone colour? (Assembley) The simulationhas run, butthe assembley is everywher blue. Why? The loads are ok. The maximumload is bigger than the blue value.What shouldI do?

Thanks!

Sorry myenglish! :)

It seems that your model has re-entrant conners orstress concentration area somewhere. How about convergence? have you checked it yet? Try it out...InFEA,usometimes facesimilar problems andcost utime and time to get over...

How can I check convergence? Where can I find that? Sorry, but I work with simulation not too late. This is my second work.
(I'm use Pro/mechanica in integrated mode in WF 2.0)

Thank's!

For checking convergence of calculated results:

In the result window click insert>result windows

and setting up the following option:View attachment 797

and the result's something similar to this:

View attachment 798

Basic knowledge of FEA (and also pro/mechanica) is nodoubtedly helpful in your trouble. You shouldrefer to some mechanica books for better understandings and methods dealing with such situations. (mechanica structure tutorial of Roger Toogood may be the best choice)

Enjoy it.

Try toedit the legend so that all theresults above athreshold valueare red. After a few tests you should be able to separatethe "concentrators"from the"normal" values.

Ok, I checked the convergence, but the result is not so as on the picture.The graph is full linear (rise)What sholud I make?

thanks!

Sagrob,

If you can send me your assembly I will solve it for you and send you the solution.

Israr

7 or 9 p-loop pass? I thought that it'snot important. you shouldbetterchange theAutoGemdefault option andthen re-create the mesh. (remember to select the option "delete mesh points when deleting elements" in the autoGEM setting dialog box.

Edited by: ndk

When you get fringe contour results covered with all blue, that means you are missing something in your analysis. Check your all B.C. and rerun the analysis. Since it has more than one part, you may also need to check if you have created the contact right.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back