Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Wildfire Updates

schamp816

Can someone help me and point in the right direction? I'm looking for where would I look to find out the latest and greatest Maintance Packs or Updates for Wildfire? What is the web address that I would look at?

Thank you

Thank you dr_gallup

Now I run into that I need to get Customer Service Access.

I have out Customer No but it wants one of the following

Service Contract Number (SCN):
< maxLength=20 name=ptcconfigid>
help_icon.gif

< =text/>addTooltip("help_ptcconfigid", "A service contract number is located in the summary table of the license file, and is referenced as Contract. The service contract number should be prefixed with '2A' or '3A'. The service contract number is your maintenance entitlement ID.")

- or -

Sales Order Number (SON):
< maxLength=20 name=ptcsalesordernumber>
help_icon.gif

< =text/>addTooltip("help_ptcsalesordernumber", "The sales order number can be located on the shipment confirmation email or the shipment confirmation letter. The shipment confirmation email is sent to the purchasing agent once the order is booked, and the shipment confirmation letter is sent with the shipment of software.")

- or -

Site Number:

Where do I find this?

you have to be under maintenance.. If you pay annual fee for support and maintenance, your sales rep. should provide you a SCN. It is usually written on eavery bills you receive from PTC.

I finally got in. Thanks for all the help. One last question.

Where do I find information about what the latest Release has in it. Like what did they fix or improve on for M150 for Wildfire 4.0. Is there such a document that you can read to see improvements.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back