Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

WF5 & Mechanica

paulgress

I just downloaded WF5 F000 and requested my new license for WF5. Mechanica doesn't start with an error it cannot find the license. Looking in the license file I see it says mechanica for WF4. I called license management and they tell me there is no license file for WF5 yet. Is this correct? I looked through all the release notes I could find, and nothing was stated as such. I also did a google search. Am I being told the truth and/or should I speak to someone else in license management.

I have two license lines for WF5 Mechanica (one for the engine and one for the GUI):

#MECSTRUCENG_STSIM 5 Pro/MECHANICA Structural Simulation Wildfire 5.0 Flt Lic perm

#MECSTRUCUI_STSIM 5 Pro/MECHANICA Structural Simulation Wildfire 5.0 Flt Lic perm

I'd check with them again since there is a Mechanica license.

Chris

Thanks for the info. I called License Management again and got it resolved. Yes, there is a license for Mechanica WF5. The person I spoke to yesterday didn't know what they were doing.

Paul

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back