Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Visual Studio 2005 for NX4

shankarj79

Hi All,

I am able to use VS2003 for NX4 Open programming, similarly I am trying to use VS2005 for NX4 Open but the wizards could not be created using VS2005, Is there any solutions to this problem. Kindly help me out.

Thanks in Advance

Shankar.J

Hi!

In which order did you have install the softwares?
I think is important, you first have to install Visual Studio and them NX4, because I supose that in the installation of NX it looks if VS is installed and if it is it install the wizard.

Do you know something about User Interface Styler and Knowledge Fusion?
I have some problems I would like to told about them.
Thank you,

Sorry about me english
bye!

Thank you marta

Thank you for the reply. I have installed first Visual Studio2005 and then NX4. Even then I could not have the wizard. Any other possible reasons..?

your is english is quite understandable...

Shankar.J

Hi shankar.J!

I don't know another possible reasons. I though that the problem was in the order of installation.
I'm working with one teacher and he had the same problem that you with visual studio 2005 and finally he have had to work with the 2003 version.

I'm sorry if I'cant help you more.

Do you know something about User Interface Styler and Knowledge Fusion?
Thank you,

Marta

Hi,

As I am new to UG customization, I am not aware of what you have asked (User Interface Styler and KF). Sorry, If I get across something with that topic I keep you posted. Thanks

Shankar.J

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back