Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Video tutorials nowhere to find

BrankoD

I have searched everywhere P2P, torrents, web, only thing that I was able to find were chinese tutorials and crumbs of other video tutorials. On Google Video you can find some videos, but they are made in low resolution and you could not see anything. If you type SolidWorks on P2P you will find many DVD`s explaining almost everything. Where could I find free and complete video tutorials for ProE on the internet?

They are few and far between unfortunatly. Pro-e certainly lacks behind where resources are concerned. Youtube has a few small useful vids though, our very own Design Engine forum member whacks a few on thier from time to time.

youtube has a bunch. I personally added 20 videos to youtube.com

Looks like the frotime website got an update.Looks good.
Edited by: design-engine

Hi There is quite a few tutorials on the following link: -

http://www.e-cognition.net/pages/Tutorials.html

Is does Tutorials directly for PTC, The reason why there is many videos for PTC is beacuse they have there on PTCU (PTC University) were you can order every single aspect of Pro Engineer Windchill etc etc, were you use a process called, look, watch, do.

If you need any more info on PTCU please post a reply

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back