Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

template link

syeriz

i 'm facing problems of filling in the materials, treatment of the part in the template.Anyone knws how to make it link all the informations details between 2d and 3 d drawings?pls help me out.I need to create a template tht can automaitcally link to all d details of the parts.Appreciate all your helps.Also i've yahoo idif any would like to chat aboout it online [email protected].

sy,

In the part file (3d model), go to File->Properties. Click on the custom tab. Under Property Name, type "m". Under Type, "Text" will automatically appear. Do not change. Under Value/Text Expression, enter the type of material. Any other items,you can enter as well.

Create a drawing. You may want to edit sheet format and add a note (click on the letter A on the Annotations toolbar). Click on the "Link to Property" button under the Text Format box on the left side of the drawing. Press the radio button for Model in view specified in sheet properties. Then, type the letter "m" in the space provided. OK out of the dialog box, and the value you added in the part file should appear.

hi brandon,

thanks for ur reply.i manage to solve my problems..sorry for my late reply...

regards,

Syeriz

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back