Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Tables from Intralink to Pro/E

dschnoblen

Hi, I am creating a library in Intralink with our tables and other standards and notes. Yesterday I was able to upload a table file ".tbl" file in Intralink. I created a new drawing and went to our location in Intralink to see if I was able to use the table and unfortunaitly I wasn't. Does anyone have their tables and other borders in intralinkand have been able to succesfully use borders and other tables from Intralink or is this something that can only be used from a local directory either on my c:drive or network drive? Any help would be much appreciated...

possible example of pointing a config.pro path at IntraLink CS folder

Pro_start_model_dir ilcs://<server name>/rootfolder/library/templates/starts

I don't think a table path has worked since i2 or 2001 tho. Please advise if you're able to point a table path statement directly to a table directory and find it with >Table >Insert >Table from File

I actually put mine at the same location as start parts and use a couple clicks to find them at the Templates selection at folder browser following the Insert sequence above:

hope this helps

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back