Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Spam

Volunteer

Super Moderator
So we have finally reached the point where there are more spam posts than Pro/E posts on MCAD. Are people hanging out in some other forum I'm not aware of?

What gets me is that these people actually think that we will click on their links!
smiley36.gif

Is it possible to "completly" remove the spam threads?? Not just delete the content?

I could see a benefit if someonewouldremove / clean this forum fromthe spamthreads. Or atleast from this day and forward...just remove thenew ones.

//Tobias

I come in every morning and delete them....they just keep on coming back with more. I also block their IP.....they still keep coming.

Thats interesting. The reason for my question is that yesterday, i saw 9 new threads in "bugs & builds" . Today the threadsare still there. Ok, when you click on one it says its deleted. But i can still see the (9) threads. I would rather not do that.

//Tobias

The only option I have is delete......they still show up after I delete them......like you said when you click on them there is nothing there.

Also interesting, when I , for ex ,look at page 2 in animation, i see 16 threads, 9of them are spam. the last one on that page is dated to 12 october 2010.

//Tobias

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back