Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

shaded closed sketch in sketcher question

design-engine

Im using a customer company computer and their shaded sketch has no transparency to the shade. How do I get say 50 percent shading in there. I glanced thru the config.pro settings 5 min or so and did not see the setting there and tried to reset back to default the system colors. Im sharing this resource to a bunch of engineers in a class so be nice ;)

The closed loop in a sketcher shades automatically in Creo. The tool is far right in the user interface. It first appeared in WF4.0 Teaching a class in Versailles OH this week. Ill post a screen shot

I was thinking the same thing. But I loaded a config.pro file and the problem resolved. Just not sure what in there fixed it. Figured you guys would have it as a problem recently and have the answer on the top of you head.

plus I was showing the entire class the forum in order to increase the traffic here as well.

The only thing I can think of is try to change the color

File > Options > System Colors > Sketcher > Shaded closed loop.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back