Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Setting up the Mold Base Library

Tesla77

Can anyone explain to me on how to set up a mold base library? I am familiar with using Pro/Mold to go into the library area but I have no data of mold bases to open. DME,Hasco,Progressive,etc. I was told to make my own mold library. What should I do?

Have you heard of EMX? Its wonderful. If you cant' manage to buy EMX, write me and I will send you a writ-up on how to build your own mold-base library.

Israr

Have you heard of EMX? Its wonderful. If you cant' manage to buy EMX, write me and I will send you a write-up on how to build your own mold-base library.

Israr

The latest available Moldbase Library is Wildfire 2002490. It is not available on CD, but can be downloaded from the PTC software updates page.

Latest available library hasn't been updated in almost 4 years. DME bases do nbot represent the actual product being shipped. I have EMX but have yet to lear it.....hope it's as good as everyone says. ISRAR, I would be interested to hear what you have on building one...I have built my own over the years but nothing parameter driven or something like that

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back