Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Resume All command?

davidinindy

I've got a large assembly with many subassemblies. There are many subassemblies with subassemblies in them. There's supposed to be a couple parts included, but they don't show up on my main assembly model.

The "resume" command is grayed out, so I can't even see if there is a "resume all" command...

Is there a way to resume all components in all sub-assemblies in this model?

Not that I am aware of. You will have to select the subs in the model tree and activate them. Then you can resume.

On the model tree try using the search tool and search for Status and look for Suppressed, add the search expression, select the filter tree, select Select All, RMB in the graphics window or model tree and resume should be a selectable option. You may need to do this in increments depending on how things are suppressed. For example if you have a suppressed part that is in a subassembly that is suppressed you will need to go back to the Search window, select Select All again and more items should be selected in the model tree, and RMB to resume those. This may also depend on what version your using (using WF5). Using the general search tool or a layer also works butthey didn't seam to work consistantly.

View attachment 5418
Edited by: kdem

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back