Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Relations missing in relations dialog box

sean_cpa

Hi,
I am working with existing pro/e parts, with existing relations. I am trying to edit the relations, but when I go into the Relations dialogue box, it is empty. If I try to edit the dimension directly, I get an error saying that the dimension is controlled by a relation.
Any ideas as to why this could be happening??
Thanks,
Sean.

Hi Charles,
The dimension is a locating dimension for a plane, not in a sketch. An ideas why it would not show for this?
Thanks,
Sean.

In the relations dialog box where it has the drop down list try selecting feature and then the plane and see if a relation shows.

The only way to show all relations in the relations box is to create them at the part level. If youwant to find out what relations are presentand how they were created try selecting Info>Relations and Parameters. This will give you a list of feature relations and part relations as well as other related information.

ok. great! thanks a lot charles and kdem, appreciate the inputs
smiley1.gif

thanks,

sean.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back