Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

PTC webcast killed my PC..

James,

That crap is messed up like ptc maintenence. It loads, gives you some phone numbers and dies. When you try to exit windows wants to send the error back to windows. Very strange.

did you take a look at your RAM usage using task manager? once it finishes buffering it just goes mad!

cheers for trying!

The video spools right up and my task manager never goes over 400mb with Pro/E running.

We have the crappiest internet connection to, it goes from the U.S to China and back ... it instantly turns a T1 line into a 56.6
smiley11.gif

I duno. I couldn't get it to work in the office (where we have a 160MB leased line) or at home where I have 2MB broadband.. differnt pc's diferent os, diferent browsers.. everything is diferent!

and I was looking forward to watching it!

oh well!

James

thanks Brad, I've read that alright.. done everything it has asked bu still no joy.. I'll run a virus scan and update everything bu I dont think it'll help.. I mean I wan watch all of the new ones.. all teh industrial design ones, the EFX ones, I;ve no problem watching the live webcasts.. there just seems to be one or two of the older ones that I seem to be having problems with..

it's wierd, I can't explain it!

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back