Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Register Log in

PTC Screws Up Web Accounts... AGAIN!

danielwang

2 Months Age:

Notice recieved from PTC: You have two accounts, which one do you want to keep?.

Accounts in question are [email protected] and [email protected], clearly not related.

I reply back to [email protected] and say that the other one is not my account, etc.

1 Month Ago:

No reply, but automated notice: Which one do you want to keep? I try calling PTC at 1-800-ASK-4-PTC and I get some idiot on the line who wants my Customer Number and forwards me around.

Now:

Got notice that my account has been deleted, along with my ProjectLink crap. Can't get back in to log a call, so I email to [email protected]. Still trying to get through from 1-800-ASK4PTC.

It seems like someone at PTC is not reading their email and answering the phone... Either that, or the support email is getting routed to the janitor.

danielwang

Ok, never mind, I am able to get to PTC now - seems to be a mailserver problem or such (probably bounced as spam). But it seems that they have no record of any of the two accounts...

Good think I backed up my Projectlink stuff!

Sponsor