Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

PTC logo and favicon...

zpaolo

I noticed on ptc.com that the site layout and theme is now different, gone the light blue, now it's more white-ish... but what's up with the favicon, the icon of the website?!? It's ugly! We used to have the good old "three circles" as a favicon, now there's a small "PTC" logo with an AWFUL turquoise to puke green gradient! :(

Paolo

has lightening hit the their website?
smiley36.gif

anyway, it seems like lighning is going to bring us alot of geometry editing/creation tools. this is what deelip says: "it is my belief that on 28th October the world is going to treated to a feast of geometric goodness."

Maybe it's the change in management...

The joke used to be...PTC Pen__ To Center... What did the old logo resemble? What was the name of the old CEO? Dick Harrison....
smiley36.gif

Marketing changes things so users know that things are changing. Its subliminal. Enjoy and embrace change. I sound like a democrat.

They are supposta announce something fantastic the end of October about lighting. hopefully it's something like Iron Man uses Pro/E and not solidworks ;)
Edited by: design-engine

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back