Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

PROGRESSIVE DIE EXTENSION PDX2.1

JONGPC

I am evaluating the Progressive Die Extension 2.1 in Wildfire and am wondering if anyone knows if there is additional training and information available beyond the included reference manual.

I would really like to spend some time observing someone who is designing progressive dies (Chicago, Illinois area) and is proficient with the software, but the chances of that are few.....

I have worked thru the tutorials but still have questions regarding specific details of tool design, and how to do with PDX2.1

Any comments are appreciated.

Jon

dear sir,

could you please send me some tutorials on progressive die extension as i am trying this since a long time but due to lack of information i am unable to use this software. your help ll be very highly appreciated. please send the tutorial at [email protected]

Sorry, just an air head thoughtborn of curiosity... There seems to be a real general publiclack of knowledge about PDX (maybe nothing there worth knowing?). If you're really in the business anddoing more than short term tire kicking would it make any sense to contact a school (Bart?) and pool resources (presumably some access to PTC support and industry specific experience) to work up a course outline? Or are there already courses available, no demand, the info just isn't making into public domain, ....?

Do you have access to PTC's KB? Anything there?

Is there a way for forum admin toblock postscontaining thestring "send me"?
smiley2.gif

Do you have access to PTC's KB? Anything there?

Is there a way for forum admin toblock postscontaining thestring "send me"?
smiley2.gif

I fully agree with jeff4136.

Administrator please look at this.

Israr

There got to be a better way to stop the tutorials request in the middle of a post. Than just blocking the entire post! Remember your denying to help the person who's asking for advice.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back