Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Problems with pt_userguide!!!

JuanBa

Hi, everybody!!

Im havin' a good time programming with protoolkit in ProeW5. My main problem is when I run pt_userguide. I built a project in visual and all the stuff but when I run my protk.dat appears that my app must be unlocked. Please help me, I have almost a week looking for some way to unlock it.
smiley19.gif

Hi JuanBa,

you need a Pro/TOOLKIT license to unlock all your applications you develop!

If you haven't one you could never use your work!

Best regards, DonChunior

Thanks Donchunior,

But I have one, Thats it's the problem!
smiley5.gif
The others samples in protoolkit works but this one does't. I don't get, I do everything step by step as the guide says but it doesn't works.

Hi _TL_!!

Is this necesary? because I have an educational license of PRO/TOOLKIT. The other app that are inside of <toolkit loadpoint>/protk_appls work, but pt_userguide doesn't. If in my protk.dat I call the dll from the path of C:\Program Files\proeWildfire 5.0\protoolkit\i486_nt\obj works, but when I compile my own dll as the guide says, ProE show me the message that my app wasn't unlocked. Nevertheless I do the same with the other samples and they work fine.

Thanks for ans me!

Thanks spinta,

I've already solved the problem, and yes, it was the 3d drawings license. I was thinking I have one but I have a educational license and there is not available :(

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back