Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

pro/program listing is outdated

omarhernandez

Hi all,

I have an assembly whose .als (proprogram) file I have modified from an assembly before it got renamed. I then modify the als file to have the new assy names.I thendo edit design from file in the tools, program menu, which opens my als file. I then close it and get prompted to incorporate changes into my model, i type yes, but right after i get asked that my listing is outdated. IF i press/type yes then everthing is ok.

My problem is I have a trail file doing this so I must have two or one YES depending if my listing is outdated. I have no way of knowing this. How can i make pro/e not prompt me if the listing is outdated. Can i modify the file to somehow do this or PRO/e?

Thanks,

Omar

ok i've been playing around with this and here is what i got.

In a trail file I can pause the trail file but can have no user input or interaction. I have found may options/command in the proe/help under fundamentals "Directives for Creating Training Files and Trainer Text Files" like `user_input but i dont know how to use them. Can anyoone please help? I would call tech support but they dont allow the altering of a trail file!
smiley7.gif

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back