Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Pro/E Wildfire 4.0 Sheet Metal Assembly P

hbardhan

Dear Friends,

I have a rather strange problem.When I ever I design apart in Sheet Metal mode usually for holes etc. I do it on Assembly modes for punching and exact alignment of holes after bending.

But the problem arises when there are changes in the parts and I have do the entire process again because assembly models fails sometimes due to increase/decrease/changes in the parts itself.

All I am asking from friends is that Is there a better way of designing using Pro/E Wildfire 4.0 so that my assembly models doesn't fail.It has become a night mare for to design using Pro/E Wildfire 4.0 as the changes are really sucking me out.

I have begun to feel that AutoCAD is a better software than Pro/E.i NEED YOU ALL TO PLEASE GUIDE ME TO RESOLVE THE ABOVE MENTIONED PROBLEM.

Regards,

Harsh Vardhan

Dear Harsh,

Please throw the AutoCAD mode out. When you are punching holes in assembly mode, ensure that the part on which you are punching is ACTIVATED. Else, the holes would be in Assembly and not in part. Something like "ON-ASSEMBLY" drilled holes.

Dear Srini,

I am from Pune, I working with Cummins , as sr. Mech Enginner .

actually I need one help, regading Harness, wiring.

my company is needed who can teach harness, wiring / cabling. If you know any Instittue / colleage they can provid this module.

pl. let me know. I have also raise one " new topic" to all .

regards

Sudhir

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back