Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Looking for solid models of human body

rbeckius

Anyone out there know where I can find native pro files or neutral solid part files (i.e. iges, stl, dxf) of a human body. Standing with legs slightly spred and arms out is the preferred position (similar to the TSA airport stance - just before they take the wand to you).

In Other Models there are several Human Models. They are grouped in percentile (95th Percentile Male etc). If you have already tried here, I apologize, but in case you did not see them, I wanted to let you know. I also believe the models can be manipulated to different positions.

Good Luck

PTC has a human factors library, its like crash dummies no facial detail. You get 3 male and female with arms and legs porportioned etc. The joints can be moved.

jperkins

Thanks a million to alexcboon and jperkins for directing me to the models library. I new to the site and was unaware of all the avaliable resources. Unfortunately, the human models won

You can try here:

http://www.3dcontentcentral.com/3dcontentcentral/

You have to register (free). The site is sponsored by SolidWorks but native ProE files are available. Go to the section User supplied models and humans. I suspect none of the models have sufficient detail for your purpose. They do have a nice Homer Simpson however.

Someone on this forum a month or two ago was looking for help healing surfaces of a human face. You could search the archives for that thread. Sounds like they have what you're looking for.

Bernie Hayden

XKL LLC

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back