Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

How to remove sketcher constraints?

aras

Hello guys. lately i am trying to learn creo. So my question is simple for an elementary user. I wonder how can I delete constraint in sketcher. Let us say I added coincidency in between a line and an axis. Then i wanna remove that coincidency. How can I remove it? In solidworks when you select the line always a window opens that gives u info about the constraints. I have been looking for it. Please help. thanks.

Change the filter in the lower right corner from All to Constraint, hover over the geometry and a tag will pop up for the constraints. Select the constraint with left mouse button and then you can delete it.

Another option is to still use filter All and use right mouse button over the constraint symbols and select Pick from list. Constraint symbols in the graphic area are e.g H = Horisontal V = Vertical and T = Tangent. Many of other constraints looks similar to the constraint symbols in the ribbon menu.

I've never messed with the filter, just pick the constraint & RMB, pick delete from the pop up menu.

You can also draw a box around it will select it directly without the selection filter. This is useful if you cannot pick it.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back