Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

how to bring family table value in drawing

magi

i have a part which contain about 15 variables in family table and i have 20 instances.

i need the inputed data of family table to apper in my drawing in a tabular form can any one help me in this issue

magi

Create a table (the number of the columns is the number of the parameters you want to show)

Repeat Region > Add > Simple > select the two corners of your table (left and right)

Enter text > Select each of the headers of the columns you want to fill them > Report Sum, and :

fam.inst.name

fam.inst.param.name

fam.inst.param.value

these are the three pareameters you should use for the family tables

Try this and if you need anything else email me for further help

xcad

xcad, I understood partially.

A row of the family table of a bolt contains the value of bolt diameter(BD), bolt length(BL), head dia(HD) and head length(HL). I want all these values to appear in a single row for a bolt, in the drawing table. Presently, I am getting the value,BD, repeatedly, in a single row followed by BL, repeatedly,in the next row, HD in the next and then HL in the next row. I want all these values to appear in a single row itself. Please help.

Thanks,

Rajesh

Thanks xcad,

Learnt how to create the family table instances in the drawing - using TWO-DIRECTIONAL REPEAT REGION.

Also available in help under Examples:Two-Directional Repeat Regions.

Thanks,

Rajesh

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back