Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

HOW DO I POST AN ARTICLE?

SRINIVASANIYER1

Can some body tell me how to post an article...? I have already opened the ARTICLES page, looked for links.... Nothing.

I have also PMed a few writers of the articles but then no reply.

Anything from the forum members...?

Couldn't you copy and past the http address you used to get to the artical? Or how about using a screen shot and then add the screen shot to this forum?

I had forgotten that there was an article section. I think a lot of folks had - there's been nothing new in there for about 3.5 years!

So, no I have no idea how to submit an article. I'm afraid that you aren't likely to get an answer either. My impression is that there's no one at the helm of this ship right now, we're adrift in cyberspace ...

dsilorey said:
Or how about using a screen shot and then add the screen shot to this forum?
Hmm the problem is it is 4 pages long with images..

Are we going to loose this forum? This forum contains a wealth of information, for generations of proe users. It would be a pity to loose it.

There is a little blue circle with a down arrow at the top of the articles page. It says to click here to post your own articles. The problem is, they have deactivated this link. It no longer works.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back