Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

hole thread cut in assembly

hajir

Dear All

Why when I make hole thread in assembly,only hole appear in part, the thread and axis doesn't appear?

Assembly

Part

Tanks

You need to select the check box at the bottom of the Intersect tab for Show feature properties in sub-models. You may need to remove the part from the list and add it again to get it to work. The feature should show as an Assembly hole instead of Assembly cut.

Ihave select Intersect tab for "Show feature properties in sub-models", but doesn't effect in part model.Is there anysetting in config. pro?

Regards

Hajir

I don't think there are any config options controling this. Did you remove the part from the Intersected Models list, set the intersect settings, and re-add the model to the list?. The Intersect settings should be set before making the selections for the hole definition. Here are some pictures of what I ended up with. Second hole was created by setting the Intersect settings first then making the primary and secondary reference selections for it.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back