Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Register Log in

Free SOLIDWORKS Product Help

Kevin Shayne

So many people search for free SOLIDWORKS training or help. That's a vast request because there's a lot of specific training. We all know about the training provided at resellers but there's also a wealth of knowledge available via webinars and other content.

One source I came across is a huge library (fully indexed) of webinars that explain how to utilize nearly every product in the SOLIDWORKS line up. Plus, they cover specifics on CAD functionality across a broad spectrum.

Check it out:
Recorded SOLIDWORKS Webinars

The nice thing is that CADD Edge also provides a thing they call 3 Minute Thursdays. Each Thursday they post 1 and sometimes 2 tips on various SOLIDWORKS products. What's great is that they are short and specific and they are all videos so I don't even need to read. You can subscribe to it since it's a blog so I get reminders when they post.
Look here: 3 Minute Thursdays

Enjoy!

Sponsor