Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Format all sheets?

cncwhiz

Is there a way in a multiple page drawing to format "all" the sheets at one time instead of page by page?

try to add this to your config.Template_drawing so that everytime you create a drawing, you can have your desired format as default.
Edited by: jayuy

Ok,

Now that I changed the config option I am seeing another problem. I think inintralink the drawing frame is tied to the drawing? The problem with this is in the corner of our frame we changed our logo and when you open the drawing the old company logo table is still in the drawing on top of the new logo? It seems like there is some kind of intralink setting or strange link to the old logo?

smiley25.gif

well, Create a new drawing frame format with the new logo or redefined your old format and replace the old logo with your new logo.

If you add the logo to the template drw it wont update.

Add it to the format and it will update since the format normally is retrieved from your commonspace when you check-out a drw.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back