Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

File Open Options in WF4.0

barnlogic

Hi,

I do not know if this is the correct forum for this topic, but since you guys tend to be the Pro/Toolkit commando corps, I thought I'd hit you up first.

I am running WF4.0 and the dialog box should look like the one below:

View attachment 5420

But I am missing the entire middle bar where I can configure the views/organize/tools and get help. Is there a config option that does this? Or has someone stuffed a dll into our operating environment that has taken that bar away. Or am I simply a moron?
smiley1.gif

Help?
Mike

I have Organize/Views/Tools with different icons. I right clicked in that area and a menu with "browser toolbar" came up. I clicked it and the whole thing disappeared. I see no way to get it back.

dr_gallup - if you right click in the grey space beside the search box you can get it back.Hopefully this also answers the original question.

Very good.
smiley32.gif

I clicked all over, couldn't get the menu to come back up. Nice to know there is a 4 pixel wide strip where it responds!

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back