Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Export as DXF

Asho Pulsar

Hi,

Im facing one problem consequently while exporting drw to dxf. Its a requirement. Actual problem is, i got an imported model. There is no parameters n relationsin that n gotta autocad template too. I need to make the drw and to export it as dxf.

In that template, Layer 0 consists of part entities, hidden lines and axis lines. Remaining all the things as Layer 1. That too hidden lines and axis lines shud come as red color. Any config option is there to set the red color for the hidden and axis lines as default.

I tried like changing display settings, it works within pro-e after exporting it wont. One more thing i hav created a format in Pro-e by inserting theautocad template into the format by insert--> shared file option. It holds good while in format session.The problem creates whilemaking a drw with inserting that format what i hav created. It shows no layers and template as block. I can't able to edit the title block and the informations in the title block too.

Help me out it will save a lot of time.

Edited by: Asho Pulsar

Hi Ashok,

From pro/e we cannot export color. there is not config option to do that either.

let us know if you got something

In my last post i mentiond i can able to edit the title block and the informations in the title block, but nw i edited it. see the first post's last line.

Check urself, if u got any Auto CAD template with u. Insert that template in pro-e format to create proe .frm. create the drawingby inserting that .frm file. Check the title blocks and informations are editable.

Note just i need to edit the title block to put the informations manually.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back