Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

error message

venkataramu

Dear Friends,

I am Ramu working on WF2. I am new for Mechanica.I got the results for Analysis1 for one model. After that I changed the constraints, again I run for Analysis2, I am unable to get the results.It is showing error.I am confusing about this Please help me regarding this.

Ramu

It is possible you are trying to open an existing results window, but you really need to create one. Choose the rainbow looking icon.

If you tell me the error, I could help better.

<?:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" /></v:stroke></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:ulas></v:path><?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:lock v:ext="edit" aspectratio="t"></o:lock></v:shape>
</v:stroke></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:ulas></v:path><o:lock v:ext="edit" aspectratio="t"></o:lock></v:shape></v:image></v:shape>

The error message was like this,

An engine error has occured, For additional information concerning this error, Please select run and look at the summary for the design study.

How to overcome therror

Ramu

read the end of the summary file, as it says when you run the analysis, you can view the summary file (there is a button ther to press) and the error is generally explained a litte better there..

I think you can also view the summary file in a txt editor - i think it should be saved in your analysis folder with an *.rpt file extension but to be honest that could be wrong - I havent done that in a while..

hope this helps,

James

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back