Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Draft Quality printing PDF SW07

kiko

Hey everyone!!

Well, i decided to look finally for some help in forums, because this problem is really freaking me out...

Sometimes, specialy with big assemblies (some of my assemblies have more than 2000 parts), i get draft quality lines, even when i click the High quality (display style) box before printing. Seems to be a completely random problem, becuase sometimes, after trying to print it a few times, finally i get high quality drawings. Its also important to say that it hapens just in some views of the assemblies, not in all of them.
I tried printing the assemblies in lightw and resolved, and the problem remains. I tried rebuilding before printing, and the problem remains, i tried save the drawing before printing... the problem remains. I tried ALL the combinations.
In System options/Display style i've configured the following (without any success by the way):

Display style for new views---> hidden lines removed
Tengent edges in new views----> visible
Display quality for new views-> High quality

Maybe i have to change any other config...

Im using Solidworks 2007 SP0.0

Please please please please help me!! im sure that somebody has the same problem (when i was ussing the SW 2003, i had sometimes the same issue!!!).

Thanks really a lot every one, and sorry, my English is not that good.

Tools - Options - System Options - Colors - Edit (to highest level of black color)

a) Drawings, paper Color b) Drawings, background c) Drawings, Visible Model Edges d) Drawings, Hidden Model Edges e) Assembly, Hidden Lines of Edit Part f) Assembly, Non-Edit Parts g) Inactive entities h) Inactive Handles

Mark Wilson

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back