Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Deleting Parameters

nuspam

I have a file that is exported from Intralink. If I open up the param.info file, it shows many parameters that were added by Intralink. I want to delete them. None of those parameters show up in the menu for me to delete.

They are PROI_REVISION, PROI_VERSION, PROI_BRANCH, etc...

Anyone knows how to purge them? Thanks.

I dont think you can delete them, short of modifying your intralink configuration to not include them.

Well, the above config option only allows to "enable the new parameter edit and user interface". It doesn't change anything. I have no option of deleting them. Perhaps, jrobi is correct?

id listen to brian before me- he has three times the veins protruding from his forehead, which is has got to be at least 20 more hours on pro...
smiley4.gif

Does anyone know if these parameters are still available to change in WF2.0? I'm having a problem with Intralink parameters duplicating themselves and it's messing up my title block. I was hoping this would be an answer to my problem butmy version of Pro doesn't have the ALLOW_CREATE_PDM_PARAM parameter.

I posteda question in the Data Management forum that contains a screenshot of my problem:

http://www.mcadcentral.com/proe/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=29 280&PN=1

If anyone has any advice please let me know.

Thanks!
Edited by: htxb

Hey guys, I changed the <A name=NEW_ETER_UI>NEW_PARAMETER_UI</A>setting back to yes andI can still delete the Intralink parameters I don't want using the new interface! Sweet!

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back