Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

crash helmet

sudhishjoseph

Hello,

Does any one have a pro-e model of Motorcycle crash helmet. Or is there any website where this is available.

If available pls send it to [email protected]

or suppress all fetaures and upload it here.

Thank you.

sudhish

Hello,
I have three curves for making the helmet,but I am not able to join them into a closed boundary so that I can build further. Any clues on how do I do it.
Thanks.
sudhish

2005-06-06_113907_heleg.prt.zip

Hello,I have a the skeleton of curves for the helmet,but unable to sucessfully make a good helmet - full faced. I am attaching a zip file of the skeleton curves made in WF2.0 educational version.

I would be very grateful if anyone could build the helmet or atleast guide me.

Thanks

sudhish

Gents

I came across this thread last week when thinking of the possibility of modelling a crash helmet. It seems that this is a thing which is rarely done. I have posted some pictures of the helmet, and think it could be better i.e. taking out the waviness and ridge in the centre, but I dont want to spend the time tidying up what I can take away in photoshop.

I was trying to post the CAD file for you guys but it seems there is a 2MB limit, and the helmet is 3MB when zipped. It must be down to all those space points and datum curves.

Anyway, drop your e-mail on this thread if you want the file.

View attachment 1847
Edited by: Stephen13683012

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back