Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Cannot read file

pgf545

Our power went out the other day and one of the files that I had been working on I cannot get to come back up. I had been saving it and now when I try to pull it up it, it give me an error...."filename" cannot be retrieved....where filename is my file. I have the nc module turned on and I have also tried to reboot the computer. Still gives me the same issue. I also tried several other files and some of them give me the same error and some of them will come up. I also tried to pull up older versions of the one that I was working on but still the same thing. Has anyone else had this issue? It is Wildfire 3 with the complete manfacturing package.

Bernie

I actually figured it out....in a duh moment I realiazed that my assemblies were in another directory, once I moved them to the directory with my model and mfg file everything worked fine. I am still learning so I will add this to my education!!!

Thanks Bernie

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back