Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Brand newbie

STORMRIDER

Hi guys and gals. My name is Stu and I am from the North East UK. I am new to this forum with a limited experience with autocad. My 14 year old son is a bit of a wiz kid with graphics and design and has made a concsious effort over the last year to really pursue a dream of automobile design. At present he has shown a great interest in the solidworks area especially sinceseeing it used on American Chopper (Discovery Channel).

I am happy to support his dream as he is a good kid. I was wondering if any one new about thevarious bits of hardware such as hard drives, etc and the relevant drawing tablets that are used on the Discovery Channel.

Look forward to any reply or discussions on this.

Regards

STU

Hello STU ! Your kid is welcome heare. Post your questions and, if possible, someone answer to you. If you think, youcan email me: [email protected]

I'll try to help your sun (if I can, of course)

Good luck !

Mihail

Wow guys, I really appreciate the replies. Was not expecting that.

Mihail, thanks for your offer of help. My son is chuffed to bits. If it is okay I will take you up on your offer and email you soon. I just have to get some work matters out of the way.

I have also sent an email off to OCC and am waiting for a reply.

THanks again,

STU

I had to "Google" cuffed to bits".

Now I know another cool British saying besides my favorite "brilliant". (mostly, because I like Guinness.).

Means " to be really pleased about something" for anyone that cares.

Sorry for the hijack.....

STORMRIDER said:
Wow guys, I really appreciate the replies. Was not expecting that.

Mihail, thanks for your offer of help. My son is chuffed to bits. If it is okay I will take you up on your offer and email you soon. I just have to get some work matters out of the way.

I have also sent an email off to OCC and am waiting for a reply.

THanks again,

STU

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back