Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

BOM balloon from recursive table

cdl1701

In Wildfire 1.0 does anyone know why when I change my BOM table from Flat to Recursive and I try to show my BOM balloons none of them show up? This worked fine in 2001. Is it a DTL setting that controls this?

Thanks,

Chris

I can not beleive that no one else has this problem. Does anyone create assemblies with sub-assemblies in them and then in a drawing, place a view of the top level assembly, place a BOM table that shows the sub assemblies, then use repeat region->Flat/Rec Item->Recursive and select the sub assemblies so that the parts within the sub shows up in the BOM table? When I do this and then try to show my BOM balloons NOTHING shows up.

Someone please help
smiley19.gif

I do this every day and i don't have any problem. Please note that we can show BOM baloons only in the Top level assembly Views(For which we have the BOM Table)and not in views of sub assembly.

Best of Luck.

SPK

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back