Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Beginner Questions

Amele617

Just got ProE back on my computer. I have not used it in about three years and would like to commit myself to a personal project. Wondering if anyone would be nice enough to offer some help with a few things? I would plague the forum with elementary questions if I had to post every concern. So anyone confident enough to offer a helping hand and possibly a gchat sn? Just some questions regarding basic action steps like mirroring, extruding and making cuts. Just a little help refreshing my memory.

For the basic questions, make the search button your best friend. If you do not find a fitting answer, just post any questions you want. There are some great people on this forum who will help you out. You will need to also let people know what version you are using because some versions have different answers.

Thank you for your reply, but the search button is the reason why I looked for this forum. I have lost touch with the terminology and I know after rapid firing a few questions I will remember where I left off. I have the latest version of ProE, v5 so it is very different from the one I used in college. Any chance you could be my temporary tutor?!? Promise it wont be too much.

the latest version of pro/E is creo1
smiley2.gif

And why not do as Krow72 says, post your question in the modelling forum.

//Tobias

It cant be, it says PTC Pro/engineer wilfire v5 ? I guess I will post them, I just hope I do not have to wait days for an answer, its the only reason I was hoping this forum had a chat option.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back