Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Adding more rev. levels in Intralink 3.x?

tjallen29

Hello,

We are currently using Intralink 3.3 and have 60 available drawing revisions, and their corresponding rev levels are: 0 thru 30, then A thru Z, then AA thru FF.

Now we have a drawing that needs to go to rev. GG and Intralink will not allow this. How to I add more revisions? Is 60 revisions an Intralink default that we cannot exceed?

My only options on that screen are "Import" and "Export", and I've exported the revisions to a text file that I could attempt to add more revisions to, then try to import it, but I'm afraid of screwing up all of our revisions in our entire database if it turns out that that's the wrong way to go about it.

Can anyone shed any light on this? Thanks in advance!!

Curious on how this was done (I can't view the link for some reason). I have asimiliar issue, but I need to stick in a rev letter inbetween two current ones (One was omitted)? Database has been live for a long time when I notice something that probably was incorrect when the database went live....

I'm afraid of screwing things up and want to make sure how this is properly done. Is this a simple export then import? Does this cause any issues? Just wondering before I try and do this...

Edited by: ERamsey

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back