Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Add plugins

device

Hi.
There is a metodo for develop and add add-ins to pro/e?
How can I add toolbar to pro/e?
Thanks to all
Device0712

You can add to the menubar in two different ways. You can record a "mapkey" (much like a MS Office macro) and customize the screen to create a button on the menubar or icon on the toolbar to execute that mapkey. The second way is to create a program (using Pro/TOOLKIT or JLink) that creates buttons in the menubar. Additionally you can customize the screen to create an icon for the toolbar.

Hi to all.
I need a add-ins that create a button into a new toolbar (like solidworks) load on when I run pro/e.
The button run a vb macro for export all parts list (assembly & part) end run external executable (myprog.exe).
It' possible?
Thanks!

device,

What you are describing is absolutely possible with JLink or Pro/TOOLKIT. However, there is a learning curve especially if you are not familiar with Java or C/C++. You can also send your requirements to a company that specializes in these APIs such as Felco Solutions (www.felcosolutions.com). They can create the plug-ins for you.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back