Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Must be done before competition

I must mention that situation with taconsortium becomes worse and worse. Anybody other to notice that? I come to delay almost all time surfing trough this forum.

Isair and I talk yesterday about chat. What you people think about my suggestions. I must mention I am against anything outer of this forum

Speling

If your after a place " chat forum " that is secure then i dont believe Proe central is secure.. Absolutly anyone can "log in".. and i have known other people to use it before now.

unless admin can set up a secure shout box within this site i think that a messenger is the only way to go.

OK. but please be aware that :

1. Proe central is not a secure chat site

2. Because the proe central chat area is so big, some members will have to restrict any attendance to "out of hours ".. Evenings and weekends.. which i personally dont mind. The same would apply when using Yahoo or MSN as some company servers will block these messenger services.

Im just worried that any information that you wish to keep secure from general users can be seen easily. Perhaps if admin could setup a password for accessing the chat forum on the old site ?

Tina - be aware that I always try to think about all aspects of one question. I am not clear how you miss my point that all that will be under this forum, not somewhere outside of this place. (Including ProEcantral)

Speling,

Im not sure if it was MCAD ! or My Laptop.. But i have not been able to access MCAD all weekend !

I am at work now and it seems fine. But when i access from home i just get a HACKED web page !!

I was hoping to have had some ideas up and running over the weekend.
smiley5.gif

PS.. Is it just me who gets this " HACKED " page ?

Taz

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back